1. Admission to the site is provided to persons who have valid admission proof or an invitation in the form of an SMS, issued by the Organizer in the booking process via the website and representatives of state and medical services authorized to perform control activities based on valid IDs, after prior agreement of entering the event with the Organizer.
2. It is forbidden to bring and have during the event:
* weapons or other dangerous items,
* pyrotechnic products,
* fire-hazardous materials,
* alcoholic beverages,
* narcotic drugs or psychoactive substances,
3. In addition, it is forbidden to introduce dogs and other animals to the Area of ??the Event, conducting any commercial or other gainful activities at the Event Site without the Organizer's authorization, entering areas that are not intended for participants of the event, throwing any objects.
4. The Event Organizer may refuse to enter the Event and stay on it, despite the ticket or reservation booked, to the following persons:
a) behaving under the visible influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs, psychoactive drugs or other similarly acting agents.
b) possessing weapons or other dangerous objects, materials, articles, beverages, agents or substances. If it is found that the participant has the above-mentioned items, they will be picked up by the security service.
c) behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing a threat to the safety or order of the Event.
d) Persons to whom the Organizer refused to enter the party. The organizer is not obliged to give reasons for refusing admission.
e) Persons who are forbidden to participate in Mass Events on the basis of judgments, decisions or other separate regulations.
f) Persons possessing dubious or counterfeit proof of admission.
5. Anyone who brings or possesses weapons, other dangerous objects, explosives, pyrotechnic articles or fire-hazardous materials, is subject to arrest or restriction of liberty.
6. The participants of the event are obliged to behave in a way that does not endanger the safety of other people.
1. The organizer ensures the safety of persons present at the Event and the order during the Event, by, among others:
a) Security services and information services distinguished by clothing items;
b) Appointment of managers leading the Order Service and organizing the work of the Security Service;
c) Providing medical assistance and sanitary facilities;
2. The organizer does not record events or people during the event. It is also forbidden to record by people taking part in the game.
Participants of the event, excluding organizers and security services, are obliged to leave mobile phones and other recording devices in the cloakroom.
3. Entering the premises where the mass event takes place is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions.
4. Participation in all competitions, promotions and events organized by the Organizer is synonymous with consenting to the public use of limited personal data of the participant in the above-mentioned activities.
5. The organizer marks the division zones of the Event:
* Technical and sanitary facilities
* Dance halls
* Play area
* Bars, lodges
6. The organizer creates fire protection by ensuring that:
a) service staff, Security Services and the Organizer must know the location of handheld firefighting equipment.
b) Security Service must know the rules of evacuation, how to alert fire brigade, rules for the use of hand-held firefighting equipment, providing first aid.
7. It is forbidden to terrace and block exits and escape routes, access roads and equipment necessary in the event of a rescue or firefighting operation.
8. The Participant of the Event is obliged to inform the Organizer or the Security Service about the observed fire, danger to life, human health or property.
9. The organizer reserves the right to determine and change the course of the Event for legitimate reasons, e.g. cancellation of arrival by the artist, reasons independent of the organizer as natural disasters, and the right to establish and change the program in terms of artistic and time without prior consultation and compensation.
1. Security Services are entitled, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, to:
a) checking eligibility to stay at the Event;
b) persons' IDs to establish their identity,
c) viewing the contents of luggage, clothing of people, if they suspect that they bring or possess dangerous items,
d) ordering order to people disrupting public order or behaving in violation of the Rules of the mass event, and in the event of non-performance of such orders
e) the use of physical force in the form of incapacitating holds and similar defense techniques in the event of threat of goods entrusted with protection or repulsion of attack on a member of Security Services or another person, about the protection of persons and property (OJ No. 114, item 740 with późn.zm.)
f) for the purpose of immediate transfer of the Police to persons who pose an immediate threat to human life or health, as well as to protected property.
2. Security Services may issue their own security instructions.
1. In this way, the Mass Event should cover the damage according to the Organizer's valuation.
2. The organizer is not suitable for taking over the premises, mass event.
3. They can be treated for good health.
4. On the occasion of disputable issues, unregulated Regulations, organization decisions.