1. These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") were issued on the basis of the provisions of the Act of 20.03.2009. on the safety of mass events (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") and on the basis of the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. Regulations are issued by the organizer of the event RMC INVESTMENTS S.C. ul. Popularna 16/1 02-473 Warszawa nip 5213648590 hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer".
3. The Regulations are addressed to all persons who during the Event will be staying in the area where the Event is being held. Each person staying in this area during the Event is obliged to adhere to the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The purpose of the Regulations is to ensure the safety of the Event by defining the rules of behavior of people present at the Event and using them from the area where the Event is carried out, as well as using the devices on it.
5. The following terms used in the regulations will have the following meanings:
* "Security Services" means persons appointed by the Organizer, including employees of a security agency or property to care for the safety of persons participating in the Event.
* "Event Participant" means the person participating in the Event.
1. Application for participation in the event is possible only through the Organizer's website, at www.swingunited.pl
2. The only, accepted by the Organizer, proof of making a reservation or payment for an admission ticket is an SMS with the code that the Participant of the event will receive as a result of making a reservation on the Organizer's website.
3. RMC INVESTMENTS S.C., ul. Popular 16 lok. 1, 02-473 Warsaw, NIP 5213648590, email@example.com, www.swingunited.pl
1. Admission to the site is provided to persons who have valid admission proof or an invitation in the form of an SMS, issued by the Organizer in the booking process via the website and representatives of state and medical services authorized to perform control activities on the basis of valid IDs, after prior agreement of entering the event with the Organizer.
2. It is forbidden to bring and have during the event:
* weapons or other dangerous items,
* pyrotechnic products,
* fire-hazardous materials,
* alcoholic beverages,
* narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances.
3. In addition, dogs and other animals are not allowed to enter the venue of the event without the Organizer's authorization of any commercial or other gainful activities at the Event Site, entering areas that are not intended for participants of the event, throwing any objects.
4. The Event Organizer may refuse to enter the Event and stay on it, despite the ticket or reservation booked, to the following persons:
a) behaving under the visible influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs, psychotropic drugs or other similarly acting agents.
b) possessing weapons or other dangerous objects, materials, articles, beverages, agents or substances. If it is found that the participant has the above-mentioned items, they will be picked up by the security service.
c) behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing a threat to the safety or order of the Event.
d) Persons to whom the Organizer refused to enter the party. The organizer is not obliged to give reasons for refusing admission.
e) Persons who are forbidden to participate in Mass Events based on judgments, decisions or other separate regulations.
f) Persons possessing dubious or counterfeit proof of admission.
5. Anyone who brings or possesses weapons, other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnic articles or fire-hazardous materials, is subject to arrest or restriction of liberty.
6. The participants of the event are obliged to behave in a way that does not endanger the safety of other people.
1. The organizer ensures the safety of persons present at the Event and the order during the Event, by, among others:
a) Security services and information services distinguished by clothing items;
b) Appointment of managers leading the Order Service and organizing the work of the Security Service;
c) Providing medical assistance and sanitary facilities;
2. The organizer is entitled to record the Event, and in particular to preserve the behavior of people using video and sound recording devices. in the event of violation of the Regulations or other legal regulations, material from the recordings will be forwarded to the relevant authorities.
3. Entering the premises of the mass event is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions.
4. Participation in all competitions, promotions and events organized by the Organizer is synonymous with consenting to the public use of limited personal data of the participant in the above-mentioned activities.
5. The organizer marks the division zones of the Event:
* Technical and sanitary facilities
* Dance halls
* "Play Room" room
* Bars, lodges
6. The organizer creates fire protection by ensuring that:
a) operating personnel, Security Services and the Organizer must know the location of handheld firefighting equipment.
b) Security Service must know the rules of evacuation, how to alert fire brigade, rules for the use of hand-held firefighting equipment, providing first aid.
7. It is forbidden to terrace and block exits and escape routes, access roads and equipment necessary in the event of a rescue or firefighting operation.
8. The Participant of the Event is obliged to inform the Organizer or the Security Service about the observed fire, danger to life, human health or property.
9. The organizer reserves the right to determine and change the course of the Event for legitimate reasons, e.g. cancellation of arrival by the artist, Force Majeure, etc., and the right to establish and change the program in terms of artistic and time without prior consultation and compensation.
1. Security Services are entitled, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, to:
a) checking eligibility to stay at the Event;
b) persons' IDs to establish their identity,
c) viewing the contents of luggage, clothing of people, if they suspect that they bring or possess dangerous items,
d) ordering orders to people disturbing public order or behaving in violation of the Mass Event Rules, and in the event of non-performance of such orders -
e) the use of physical force in the form of incapacitating holds and similar defense techniques in the event of threat of goods entrusted with protection or repulsion of attack on a member of Security Services or another person, about the protection of persons and property (OJ No. 114, item 740 with późn.zm.)
f) for the purpose of immediate transfer of the Police to persons who pose an immediate threat to human life or health, as well as to protected property.
2. Security Services may issue their own security instructions.
1. Damages caused as a result of damage, destruction, theft or pollution on the premises where the mass event takes place shall cover such damages according to the Organizer's valuation.
2. The organizer is not responsible for the property left on the premises where the mass event takes place.
3. The event participant may be exposed to the zone of sounds that may affect health.
4. In the event of disputable issues not regulated by these Regulations, decisions are made by the Organizer using the provisions of the Act and the Civil Code.